יום חמישי, 8 בינואר 2015
האם משה קצב חף מפשע? תחקיר אורלי וגיא.http://10tv.nana10.co.il/Article/?ArticleID=1102368
יום שבת, 21 בדצמבר 2013
יום שני, 21 באוקטובר 2013
יום חמישי, 17 באוקטובר 2013
יום שני, 14 באוקטובר 2013
יום חמישי, 10 באוקטובר 2013
יום שישי, 4 באוקטובר 2013
Don't stand by your companion's blood
ויקרא י"ט, ט"ז
1. Israel Khashin, previous Vice President of the Supreme Court of Israel,
in an interview with Y-net 16/10/06
· "If you ask me, Katsav was already convicted by the press. The judges must be made of iron to ignore what has been written in the newspapers."
· "The interference by the media is affecting for sure the court proceedings, the President has already been found guilty, to the extent that, tomorrow, the lawyers, can ask to dismiss the charges because it was judged in advance, and he has already been convicted."
· "The problem is that the courts are under great pressure from the publicity by the media, and the judge has to be superhuman to refrain from looking or listening, in order to manage the case properly. The judges are influenced also by their own subconscious."
· "All the interference may affect the judges and the witnesses might get scared."
2. Advocate Yoshua Reznik, the previous deputy state attorney of
in the ,
on 3/5/2012 Shaarey Mishpat College
· Katsav's trial is one of the hallucinary trials that was conducted by the Israel courts, no doubt that this trial is an example, including the plea bargain with Katsav, in which the state presented 50 pages of documents, that were detailed one by one in the Supreme Court. Why the prosecutors have difficulty presenting the indictment? The documents presented were classified "secret" and they were never publicized and I do not understand why they were classified secret….."
· In my opinion, this is very problematic and that it is very difficult to explain a situation that the prosecutor says that the Supreme Court ….his standing changed because the President was not ready to sign on the plea bargain."
· "What is the connection between intensity of the evidence and lack of evidence? You have a case or you do not have a case.
· Afterwards, the man was indicted by the civil court and then the supreme court. As a matter of fact, they cannot explain the turnaround without having anything significant. There were no new witnesses to change the lawyers' minds, when there is a doubt, you cannot go to the courts with it."
· "We have changed to being nonsensitive people, the matriarchs of the Israeli population were not moved when the number 1 citizen entered prison, I, anyway, think that there should not have been any indictment. The chance of the accused to come out of this situation is very low. We are talking out butchers in situations like this."
3. Meni Mazoz, the previous legal advisor to the government, from interview to the newspaper Globes, on 16-6-2012:
· "If this case had come up from a private person, for sure, the case would have been closed as a matter of routine."
· "The district attorney of
Eli Abarbanel, and the head of the criminal department working for the state
attorney, Adv. Efrat Barzily claimed that the case has to be closed." Jerusalem
· Adv. Rahel Shiber, district attorney of central district, informed that there is no place to file an indictment."
· "The interegation was not opened by a complaint, and not by a newspaper report, nor any report of the state comptroller."
· "Also none of the injured filed complaints."
4. Dr. Hagit Lernau, the deputy defense lawyer of the country, in an interview with Makor Rishon on 24-8-2012
· "Real distortion of the justice, possibility of not being guilty does not exist, only the possibility of being guilty."
· With my own ears, I heard a judge saying, that when in doubt, version against version, she gets afraid of releasing the guilty. She said, when in doubt, she looks into the eyes of the victim and gives judgment. That is the understanding that only possibility of being guilty exists and not possibility of innocence."
· The woman and feminist organizations are pressing very hard. The pressure from the state attorney is also very strong. The pressure on the judges are great. The one that gives non-guilty verdict will face a very bad attitude from the organizations and from the media."
· Is there anyone who really did not hear the big drums that were played during Katsav's trial? Of course, it is about a very political fiction that brought the whole system out of balance."
5. Adv. Avigdor Feldman about Katsav's trial, in an interview with the newspaper Maariv from 29-6-2012:
· "The Israeli trial has turned into a game of deception, there is no connection to any order of criminal judgement or law of evidence, the criminal trial has reached the bottom of the bottom."
· The more I move away from the trial of Katsav, the more I say that in one of these days he will be checked and a horrible distortion of judgment shall be revealed."
· I can say that in my opinion an innocent person is sitting in prison.
יום חמישי, 3 באוקטובר 2013
סמטת הגינה 11, רמת השרון 4720750
משפט קצב גרוע ממשפט דרייפוס!
בניגוד לשופטיו של דרייפוס שהרשיעוהו על סמך מסמך שרק לאחר שנים הוכח שהוא מזויף, שופטיו של קצב הרשיעוהו למרות שבמהלך המשפט הוכיחו עדויותיהם של ראש היחידה לאבטחת אישים בשב"כ, ושל חברת הכנסת שלי יחימוביץ', כי קצב, בדומה לדרייפוס, הוא קורבן עלילה. השופטים התעלמו לחלוטין מקיומן של עדויות מפתח אלה, וכלל לא הזכירו אותן בפסקי הדין שכתבו.
מי שרוצה לקרא מאמרים המצטטים את קטעי הפרוטוקולים של העדויות מהן התעלמו השופטים, או לקרא את הפרוטוקולים במלואם, יכול/ה לרשום בגוגל את המילים:
שלי יחימוביץ' משה קצב ועלילת האונס